Monday Morning Quarterback | April 10
Monday, April 10th 2017
Your worth isn't limited by your labels. #LostAndWandering
A recap of Dave Crandall’s Message, “The Outcast”
in 5 points or less.
- Jesus had encounters with people who were lost and wandering, looking for direction for their future and hope for their lives. In each instance Jesus points the way and shows the truth and He can do the same for you.
- It’s time to refuse to sit quietly and allow life to go on as normal. Pursue your worth by finding your voice.
- Get past your past. You know what you are in the present, BUT throw it aside and trust and know what Jesus can do for your future!
- Jesus often withholds what we need until we specifically ask for it, acknowledging that we realize need it.
- Even the people we love sometimes are the biggest obstacles to following Jesus, and until we are ready, willing, and able to leave everything and follow him, our best will never become reality, and we will continue to feel like we are lost and wandering.
Kids Zone: Take It Home With You!
What We Learned:
Even While We Were Sinners, Jesus Died for Us! If we Admit we have sinned, Believe that Jesus was God’s only Son and that he died on the cross for us and for our sin, and if we Choose to follow him, we too can live with God forever in a very real place called Heaven when we die.
In The Car:
Tell your kids about when you made the choice to follow Jesus. Share with them how that choice transformed your life.
Read in the Bible with your kids Mark 11:1-11, Mark 14:10-11. Pray with your kids, thanking God for sending his One and Only Son to die on the cross for our sins, so that we can live in Heaven when we die. Thank God for His forgiveness and for saving us from our sin.
Even While We Were Sinners, Jesus Died for Us!
Kids are challenged to share the Good News of Jesus! We learned that Jesus died to take away the punishment of sin forever! We celebrate Easter when Jesus came back to life, and made a way for us be right with God again when we choose to follow him. He loves us so much that Even While We Were Sinners, Jesus Died for Us!