Apr 9, 2017 | 9:30 & 11AM
Lost & Wandering
Without a connection with God, all of humanity is lost and wandering.
We are looking for things that will make us feel better, things that will satisfy our need for belonging and fulfillment.
We all come from different backgrounds, experiences, and relationships, but one thing is the same, we are all looking for meaning and significance in this life.
During his life Jesus had countless encounters with all sorts of people, during this series we will look at five people who had such encounters with Jesus and how he responded to each of them, and how he responds to us today.
Your #LostAndWandering Invite Tools
As we return to two services on April 9th and celebrate Easter at Friendship soon after on April 16th, let’s continue to pack this place out every Sunday!
Text Message Kit
We’ve done the work for you! Just copy and paste these pre-written text messages, download the images, and send away!
Click on the images below to download and share.
- For anyone: Friendship Church is where I call home and it’s changed my life forever. I’d love for you to join me Sunday and experience it with me!
- For a friend who has been wrestling with their purpose in life: “Hey! We’re starting a new message series at my church on April 9th, and it’s about a lot of the stuff we’ve talking about lately. I’d love to have you join me!
- For a friend who doesn’t have a church home: Hey, [insert friend’s name]! If you don’t have a church to go to this Easter, I’d love for you to join me at Friendship! We’re actually starting a new series the week before on April 9th called “Lost & Wandering.” So if you can’t make it on Easter, you could join me then! Here’s more info on it: http://experiencefriendship.com
- For a family with kids: Hey, have any plans on Sunday, April 9th? I would love for you to be my guest at Friendship Church. I think you and [insert spouse’s name] would really like it and I know your kids will absolutely LOVE our Kids Zone!
- For the friend who’s been going through a hard time: Was thinking about you today. I know things have been rough with [insert hard situation here], and although I can’t completely relate to what you’re experiencing, I know that during some of my hardest times, experiencing a Sunday at my church has always helped me find the way when I was feeling kind of lost and wandering. Wanna join me this Sunday? Services are at 9:30 & 11AM. P.S. There’s free coffee, too! 😉☕️
- For the friend who will never turn down a free meal: Wanna join me at church on Sunday and then do lunch after? My treat!
- For the family who doesn’t have a church home on Easter: Hey, what are you doing on Easter? We’d love to have you and the family join us at Friendship at 9:30 or 11AM!
Social Media Kit
Below are some invite goodies you can use to post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. And be sure to use the official hashtag #LostAndWandering.
- No matter where you are, no matter who you are, God is always available. I invite you to experience #EasterAtFriendship, April 16th at 9:30/11AM. #LostAndWandering
- Friendship Church is where I call home and it’s changed my life forever. I’d love for you to join me Sunday and experience it with me! Join me for Easter on April 16th at 9:30/11AM.
“With Me” Invite Cards
You can also grab a stack of “With Me” invite cards on Sunday mornings to hand out to your friends, neighbors, and coworkers.